Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fly Fishing Heaven

So I said I was going to shoot a lot this weekend but I totally underestimated the fishing at Finsbury. It was without a doubt the best fly fishing I have ever experienced. Between Brendan and I we landed about 50 beautiful rainbow trout in 3 days, and missed so many more. You can read more about the trip here. Here are 3 of the pics I've worked on so far and the last one is a very out of focus shot of me with one of the many rainbows shot by Brendan.




4 comments:

Jason said...

Very nice, but who's the dork in the beanie?

Andrew Van Rensburg said...

You HAVE to take me dude! Lets make a mission

Herby said...

I think the most impressive thing, is that pencil Brendon pulled out. How is it even possible to catch something that small anyway...I mean, it's even a pencil yet, more like a crayon! Colour between the lines now Bod!!! Moowhahahahaha!

ST(E)AK said...

I agree with Jason - im gonna burn that fishing jacket next time im at your house you chump.