Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Round Up

1. So here is a load of stuff I have shot recently and not so recently.
2. I have still got some new work I would like to upload but have to wait for them to be published etc.
3. I have a some work at the Hello World Exhibition opening tomorrow night, it's a group show with a lot of talented folks involved.
4. I'm not feeling the cold weather creeping in over Joburg
5. I had really cool business cards designed by Infiltrate Media, so if you see me, ask for one.
6. Go look at my site. Warren van Rensburg Photography
7. Get the new Neko Case album, Middle Cyclone. It's amazing
8. Go check this preview out, beautiful shots and beautiful music.
9. Will get back to this point.
10. And remember, 'Life is too short to hunt with an ugly dog'.

Stones Air Guitar Campaign


My Cousins Wedding


Dossier Magazine (Jan/Feb)








Nike Booklet

Dossier Magazine (Jan/Feb)




Joburg Style Magazine



1 comment:

Jason said...

Dossier is really cool, although the guitar plumber hits home more.

That bike mag is out soon...