Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Converse Campaign-Coming Soon


I shot the new Converse ad campaign last week Thursday and Friday, it was awesme, think I shot some of he nicest work I've done in a while. But I'll only be able to put the stuff up here in a few weeks so be patient. My old G4 iBook crashed on Saturday half an hour after I backed up the Converse job onto my external hard drive, R.I.P. old friend, so this is my first post on my shiny new MacBook. So here is a pic of one of the models from the Converse shoot, not a great shot but I really like his tattoo.

4 comments:

irene said...

the tattoo looks really cool!

Andrew Van Rensburg said...

Dude I didn't know that you shot this pic, I thought you found it somewhere!!! NIIICCCE
Can't wait to see the other shots, they are very strong from what I got to see!

mallix said...

hope he never puts on weight.. ooo

Anonymous said...

I love the tone more than anything! Not to say the tattoo and the shot aint dialled...:)
What did you do if you dont mind me asking?
Im a nosy comrade who comes in peace.
very awesome.